Larval Biology Conference, 6th International

Dr. Pei-yuan Qian boqianpy at
Mon Jun 2 21:26:49 EST 2003

Dear all,

We will host the 6th International Larval Biology Conference in Hong Kong
from June 21-26, 2004.   For detailed information, please log on our web
page: [].  We are contacting various consulate-
general in Hong Kong as well as airlines to see if we can get some
sponsorships to support some of participants.  Please let me know if you are
interested in participating in this important conference.  Thanks.

Pei-Yuan Qian, PhD, Associate Professor in Biology
Director, Coastal Marine Laboratory
Associate Director, Atmospheric, Marine and Coastal Environment Program
Acting Director, MSc. Environmental Science & Engineering Program
HKUST, Clear
Water Bay,  Hong Kong

President, Pacific Institutes of Marine Sciences (PIMS)
Tel: 0852-2358-7331 (office in biology), 2358-8395 (office in CML)
Fax: 2358-1559 (biology), 2719-9102 (CML)
E-mail: boqianpy at