Molecular Systematic Course

Sue Hamilton sue.hamilton at
Mon Mar 24 17:51:31 EST 2003

Sorry Guys

Owing to formatting constraints, the Course pamphlet in my last message
didn't come across quite as intended, omitting several key features such as
the price! (tuition and bench fees £300. Accommodation and meals for three
nights £180.Additional nights (B&B only) £40/night), and the registration form.
If any of you are interested in attending then contact myself or Paul Kingston
P.F.Kingston at and we'll email you the pamphlet as an .doc
attachment, or snailmail a paper one to you.

Sue Hamilton, BSc (Hons), MIBiol, CBiol
Marine Biologist
22 Bryce Crescent
Midlothian EH14 5LL