Loans from MNHN in Paris

Fredrik Pleijel pleijel at
Thu Oct 16 14:02:48 EST 2003

Dear annelidans,

Since some time the Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle in Paris - where I'm
in charge of the annelid collection - is in the process of a major
reorganisation. Unfortunately, this means that I currently stand without any
help whatsoever with work related to the collections. And, since I at the same
time cannot carry out research, supervise students, catalogue specimens, send
out loans, etc, I simply have to do some cuts. And this means that, for the
time being, I am unable to provide any loans from our collections. I can only
hope for your understanding... Of course, I'll let you know as soon as the
situation changes. Best wishes/Fredrik

Fredrik Pleijel
Département Systématique et évolution
Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle