The decline of Invertebrate Zoology

Ken Halanych halankm at
Thu Apr 1 15:11:51 EST 2004

I echo the resent comments that Texas AM at Galveston's decision about
invertebrate biology is distressing.  I think the people that need to hear
this is the Marine Biology Department at Texas AM. Based on the web page
( it seems like the department is probably
stronger in vertebrates than in invertebrates...which may help explain their
(misguided) decision.

the department head is Gilbert Rowe
roweg at