Help! Annelid nephridia.

...Joms... jqlaxamana at
Sun Aug 8 15:02:14 EST 2004

Good day sir,

I am Joman Q. Laxamana, a junior biology student of the University of the
Philippines. May I ask the group for any links or useful resources
(journals/articles, etc.) regarding annelid nephridia? I am currently
researching the differences in nephridial structures between terrestrial and
marine annelids. I would sincerely appreciate a quick reply. Many thanks!