Polychaetes from the Arabian ( Persian ) Gulf

vivianne solis viviannesw at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 22:06:30 EST 2004

Dear Øystein:

of departure the 2002 publication  by Thomas Wehe and Dieter Fiege called
"Annotated checklist of the polychaete species of the seas surrounding the
Arabian Peninsula: Red  Sea, Gulf of Aden, Arabian Sea, Gulf of Oman, Arabian
Gulf". Fauna of Arabia 19: 7-238.

Good luck
Vivianne Solis-Weiss

oystein.stokland at c2i.net wrote:
     Hello!

     I am a norwegian marine biologist who during this year will try to learn
     something about polychaete species occuring in the Arabian ( Persian ) Gulf.
     My friend Torleif Holthe recomended me to take contact through your adress in
     this respect. I am familiar with the works of Wesenberg-Lund treating this
     theme, but have little konwledge of later works at present. Information about
     later works will therefore be very welcome to me, as will also information on
     other marine invertebrate groups from the actual area. If desired, I can
     supply information about marine invertebrates from Norwegian waters in return.

     Best wishes from

     Øystein Stokland