Announcement: 10th ICIRD Congress

Lucie Hannah Lucie.Hannah at
Wed Mar 3 15:20:12 EST 2004

Forwarded message

>===== Original Message From "Icird" <icird.2004 at> =====
Dear colleages,

We are now receiving registrations for the 10th International Congress on
Invertebrate Reproduction and Development which is being held in Newcastle
upon Tyne, England UK. From 18-23 July 2004. Some of you have already
expressed an interest in attending by submitting a pre-registration form, but
you will still need to submit a registration form with registration fee, other
optional requirements and payment details. Full details are available at the
conference web-site:

I should be very grateful if you could bring details of the Congress to the
attention of any other colleagues you think may be interested in attending.
There is a flyer attached to this email for distribution and display.

I look forward to seeing you in Newcastle in July.

Best wishes,
Matt Bentley
Convener ICIRD 2004

Dr Matt G Bentley
Reader in Marine Invertebrate Zoology
School of Marine Science and Technology
Newcastle University

Tel:+44 191 222 5350
Fax:+44 191 222 7891
e-mail: at
10th International Congress on Invertebrate Reproduction and
Development- July 2004:

Lucie Hannah, PhD Student
School of Marine Science & Technology
University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 7RU
Tel: 0191 222 5325, email: lucie.hannah at

The 10th ICIRD Conference is to be held in Newcastle see: