Branchiomma nigromaculata

Elisa Maria Costa elisapolychaeta at
Wed Nov 3 21:36:23 EST 2004

DearPolychaetes researchers,

I am developing a thesis on the taxonomic status of the widely distributed
sabellid Branchiomma nigromaculata using external morphology, histology,
morphometrics and molecular analysis. Hence I am interested in receiving
material from any localities around the world. Museum material will be used
only for external morphological analysis.

Any material will be welcome, please contact me if you can send it.

Elisa Maria Costa e Silva de Paiva
Departamento de Zoologia
Instituto de Biologia
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro