Annelida: Meetings et al

Kirk Fitzhugh kfitzhug at
Sat Sep 4 00:38:49 EST 2004

At 09:55 PM 9/3/04 +0100, you wrote:
     I mentioned to the organizers in Madrid an idea of providing a CD-ROM of the
     posters after the conference so that the work is immediately available.

What about a Polychaetology Society web site, where meeting abstracts, posters
(for willing authors), pdf's, etc., could be made available? I post my
'philosophy of phylogenetics' slide shows on our polychaete web page, and
gives easy access for those interested in the topics. It's also a great forum
for stimulating discussion among colleagues.

J. Kirk Fitzhugh, Ph.D.
Associate Curator of Polychaetes
Invertebrate Zoology Section
Research & Collections Branch
Los Angeles County Museum of Natural History
900 Exposition Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90007

Phone: 213-763-3233
FAX: 213-746-2999