Freshwater polychaeta

Torleif Holthe torleif.holthe at vm.ntnu.no
Sun Sep 19 14:50:23 EST 2004

>From a Chinese colleague I have received a request regarding he
identification of fresh-water polychaetes. As I'm only familiar with some
of the few European spp, I must forward the request to the mailing list,
hoping some of you can help.

Torleif

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 10:57:05 +0800 (CST)
From: yitong Ma <mayitong at yahoo.com.cn>
Subject: polychaeta
To: torleif.holthe at vm.ntnu.no

Dear Prof. Torleif Holthe,
    I'm Ma Yi-tong, a teacher of Nanjing University,
P. R. China. I'm working on the classification of
Polychaeta in fresh water, but I can not find useful
references about its taxonomy. Would you please send
me some references, especially the references which
include keys to the families and genera?
   My airmail address is:
           Ma Yitong
           Department of Biology
           Nanjing University