Wrong museum

Petersen, Mary Elizabeth MEPetersen at zmuc.ku.dk
Mon Sep 20 16:42:53 EST 2004

Re Nancy Foster™s 1972 paper on freshwater polychaetes (alias 1976):

Leslie Harris just kindly pointed out that the broken (I thought) url with the
reference to Foster 1976 was working fine and that it was not to the Natural
History Museum in London, but in Los Angeles County! Oops “ I thought I had
chosen the correct one! My apologies.

Leslie™s encouraging words re the url prompted me to try again, and it turned
out that when I removed everything after œhtm, including the space, the url
worked fine.

This led to a trip to a list of relevant references, where the 1976 paper is
cited, but since the paper appears to be the same as the 1972 version, I
suspect the later date is a typo. If someone has a copy of the 1976 version, I
hope they will correct me. The website also has a number of photos by Leslie
of some very attractive polychaetes from Guana Island.

Thanks for putting them up Leslie! I promise to try to interpret your address
correctly in the future!

Mary

Mary E. Petersen
Zoological Museum, University of Copenhagen
Tel +45-35 32 10 67 - Fax +45-35 32 10 10
E-mail: mepetersen at zmuc.ku.dk