Helobdella - europaea and papillornata DNA paper

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.co.nz
Wed Sep 22 18:37:41 EST 2004

Hello,

Prof. Dr Kutschera has asked me to distribute a pdf of his recent leech paper
via the list.

Pfeiffer, I.; Brenig, B.; Kutschera, U. (2004). The occurrence of an
Australian leech species (genus Helobdella) in German freshwater habitats as
revealed by mitochondrial DNA sequences. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution
33(1): 214-219.

That is not possible, nor can I legally put it on a website.  However, it is
available to Elsevier ScienceDirect subscribers at:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/B6WNH-4CDHGMN-
5/2/71cc14a89a3e06145a7cee398c96f2e7

And you can e-mail a request to:

Prof. Dr. U. Kutschera