Sabellariidae - Phragmatopoma

acbrasil acbrasil at
Fri Apr 1 21:36:49 EST 2005

Dear Annelideans

My students and I are preparing a manuscript re-describing Phragmatopoma
caudata (Sabellariidae) based on Brazilian Material. We would be grateful to
anyone that could send us material for this species from other localities. We
would also appreciate if material from the West Indies, principally Virgin
Island, could be made available to us.

On other subject,
    Does anyone know about pygidium papillae in Sabellariidae and/or

Cordially, Ana Claudia Brasil