Banse reference?

Thomas Hesselberg enpth at
Wed Feb 16 06:13:00 EST 2005

Dear listmembers,

I have a title of a paper by K. Banse '=DCber Morphologie und
Larvalentwicklung von Nereis (Neanthes) succinea (LEUCKART) 1847
(Polychaeta errantia)' but I can't find the complete reference. Does any
of  you have the complete reference? I believe but I'm not completely
sure that  it was published in Zoologische Jahrbuch Abteilung f=FCr

Thanks in advance,

Thomas Hesselberg
Centre for Biomimetic and Natural Technologies
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Bath, BA2 7AY
United Kingdom
Tel   +44 (0) 1225384389
E-mail T.Hesselberg at

Discuss   =3D annelida at      =3D talk to all members
Server    =3D biosci-server at =3D un/subscribes
Archives  =3D
Resources =3D