[Annelida] Hello from ANNELIDA moderator

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.co.nz
Tue Jun 14 16:25:37 EST 2005

Hello ANNELIDA folks,

Yes, I'm still here - and so are you. I hope you will remain subscribed to
continue to exchange news & information about annelids and their allies.

However, the site in the UK which hosted our list is closing down. Fortunately
the BIONET newsgroups and lists have found a new home at IUBIO, Indiana
University Biology department. (We remain a list - we are not a newsgroup).

You can read about that at: http://iubio.bio.indiana.edu/bionet/

Please use the list and encourage your worm-worker colleagues to subscribe. It
should be easier now.

Subsribe/unsubscribe/general information is at:

Post messages to: annelida at iubio.bio.indiana.edu

Please be tolerant as I get used to moderating messages under a different web-
based mechanism. As always send your list messages direct to the list - not to
me! This list is moderated to filter out spam, nonsense, and abuse, and to
keep postings reasonably relevant to topic.

All the best,

Geoff

Dr Geoffrey B. Read    <g.read at niwa.co.nz>
[Scientist, Biodiversity Group (Polychaeta)]
National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research
301 Evans Bay Parade, (Private Bag 14-901)
Kilbirnie, Wellington, NEW ZEALAND

Tel: +64-4-386-0300
Fax: +64-4-386-2153