Largest and smallest annelids

Craig McClain mcclainc at unm.edu
Thu Mar 17 14:26:24 EST 2005

I am currently developing a chapter on patterns of body size for marine
invertebrates for upcoming volume on patterns of body size.  I am trying to
get the range of body sizes in classes and phyla.  Given this I was hoping
someone could give me some help in identifying the largest and smallest
species in Annelida (hopefully by class).  Any info. you could supply _with
references_ would be appreciated.  Please feel free to forward this message
along to others. Information about other phyla is welcome also.

Cheers,

Craig

Craig R. McClain, Ph.D.
Department of Biology