Urechis needed

Edward Cutler ebcutler at earthlink.net
Wed May 18 16:25:12 EST 2005

Fellow Seekers after Truth,

  For some time a few of us have been trying to resolve the question of: Are
there 1, 2, or 4 species of Urechis in this world.  Unsurprisingly we have
recently turned to molecules and thus we need a few more specimens, from
different locations.

I have been particularly frustrated  by my attempts to obtain any fresh U.
caupo from California and Oregon (we have Japan covered, Geoff has helped
obtain one from N.Z. and we have a  couple from Chile).   Can anyone direct me
to helping hands along that coastline?  I would be willing to pay money if
that would provide motivation - to a commercial collector or hungry graduate
student or whomever.

Any suggestions are welcome.

  Regards,
 Ed