Sabellastarte sanctijosephi

David Ronald Bybee bybee at
Wed May 18 20:34:24 EST 2005

Hello All,

I, like some of the recent emailers on this list, am in need of a special
critter which seems to be eluding me.  I am planning some molecular work and
need two specimens of Sabellastarte sanctijosephi preserved in ethanol.  If
any of you know of a good lead it would be greatly appreciated (graduation
depends upon it!!).  Please contact me and we can work out the details.

David Bybee
Graduate Student
Zoology Department, University of Hawaii
Honolulu, HI 96822