New lit: Fauna Iberica, also Australian Exogoninae

Geoff Read at
Fri May 20 23:59:09 EST 2005

Forwarded with permission.  Note if you wish to control download of the
various Exogoninae monograph pdfs from Australian Museum (ie save the big file
directly to disk via right click menu of your browser) go to the link
immediately below, search for Exogoninae, and work from the page that is

I also enclose a message from the Italian bookseller, Naturama, offering Fauna
Iberica polychaete volumes, with contents information.