[Annelida] eunicid specimens

Joana Silva Silva.Joana at NMNH.SI.EDU
Fri Nov 18 11:44:32 EST 2005

Hi,
I am a PhD student and for my dissertation I am working on the molecular
and morphological phylogeny of Eunicidae.
I have written to list before asking for eunicid specimens for molecular
analyses (fixed in ethanol, RNA latter or frozen). Many people have been
very helpful sending me specimens and I am REALLY thankful to them.
But I am back because I am still missing some key species for molecular
analyses, like Eunice aphroditois, Eunice antennata, Euniphysa sp., Marphysa
bellii (or similar) and Eunice vittata (or similar).
If you have access to fresh material of any of these species and could fix
them for molecular analyses  (ethanol, RNA latter or frozen) and send them
to me, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Joana