[Annelida] "freshwater" serpulids

Sergio Salazar savs551216 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 00:20:46 EST 2005

Dear Harry and colleagues,

A few lines to say Hi, and to improve the coding for some last names. Maria
del Pilar is an old Spanish name that used to be popular in Mexico, even
Pilar was used for males´ first names. There are other formerly popular
combinations like Maria de Jesus, Maria de la Paz, or even Maria de los
Angeles. Thus, non Spanish speakers should be aware of this weird "de-"
combinations. Then, the combined last name for this lady should be
Reyes-Barragan.

Nice to hear our old paper is of any use! Best wishes,

Sergio