[Annelida] Shannon-Wiener index for Polychaeta?

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.co.nz
Sun Apr 23 15:57:19 EST 2006

Hi Barbara and all,

There is an excellent program available in version 6 of the Primer software
package for multivariate benthic data, released in January this year.  This is
a really impressive integrated system for exploring your data in many ways,
particularly graphically.

http://www.primer-e.com/

I recently was lucky enough to attend a workshop here at NIWA—I'm only an
occasional ecologist, but now I wish I could spend more time using it.  The
software is rewritten for the  .Net environment and is much easier to use than
earlier versions that some of you will have used.

http://www.pml.ac.uk/primer/workshops/wellington_feb_06.jpg

(gbr third from right, Bob Clarke & Paul Somerfield, who ran the course
superbly, 4th and 3rd from right in front row)

Primer is commercial software. Please address any enquiries to the web site
contact addresses.

  Geoff Read <g.read at niwa.co.nz>
   http://www.annelida.net/