[Annelida] Marine Summer Course 2006
thomas.dahlgren at zool.gu.se
Tue Apr 25 02:01:52 EST 2006
Marine Summer Course 2006
Analysing Biodiversity & Life History Strategies
* This course will deal with the latest methods in biodiversity
research, including genomic approaches, DNA barcoding and molecular
developmental studies, presented by invited teachers, all
known experts in their fields. Hands-on experience with animals will be
combined with possibilities to work with modern analytical techniques
phylogenetic analysis, sequence analysis, fluorescence and confocal
* Open to PhD students and post docs; both to members of the MGE
network and to non-members
* The MGE Network pays for everyone's course fee (including lunches,
coffees, excursion and farewell dinner) and the accommodation for the
students. Everyone pay for their own travel.
* July 17-28, 2006, Kristineberg Marine Research Station
(www.kmf.gu.se <http://www.kmf.gu.se/> ), Sweden
* Deadline for applications extended to the 1st of May, 2006
* Information and application forms can be found at the MGE website
go to Training & Education).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Annelida