[Annelida] Earthworms predators

Brian Paavo via annelida%40net.bio.net (by paavo At wormguy.com)
Tue Dec 12 14:30:36 EST 2006

Aloha,

I will ask around if anyone has video of the event, but the red-billed
seagulls (Larus novaehollandiae?) regularly dance on the grass for worms
in front of the Otago Museum here in Dunedin.  I have some friends with
HD video equipment if you would like me to try to obtain some footage
(they would likely charge a small amount).

Cheers,
Brian Paavo