[Annelida] Earthworms biomass

Benjamin Turquet via annelida%40net.bio.net (by bturquet At gedeonprogrammes.com)
Thu Dec 14 04:51:58 EST 2006

Hello,

Two day sago I sent a message to this mailing list about earthworms
predators; I had many answers, thanks to everybody.
I have another question: would someone know if there the ratio biomass of
earthworms/total animal biomass has already been calculated? I read that
earthworms represented 70% of the total animal biomass... I know there are
many many of them but it seems a little bit exaggerated... Could someone
help?

Thanks in advance for your help
Best regards,

Benjamin TURQUET