[Annelida] Fwd: 9th IPC Registration Open

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read At niwa.co.nz)
Fri Dec 22 21:46:03 EST 2006

And best wishes for the festive season to everyone.
See you in August 2007 ... maybe.

Geoff

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 9th IPC Registration Open
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:00:02 -0500
From: 9th IPC/Healy <worms At maine.edu>

Greetings all!

Thank you for your interest in the 9th International Polychaete
Conference which will be held August 12-18, 2007 at the Holiday Inn By
the Bay in Portland, Maine. I'm happy to announce that updated
conference information and online registration capabilities have been
added to our website:
http://www.dmc.maine.edu/wormsinfo12-06.html

The registration deadline is April 15, 2007.

The 9th IPC will be an exceptional value!
The registration fee is equivalent to that of the 2004 and 2001 IPC
conferences but includes much more: opening reception at the Portland
Art Museum, conference materials, continental breakfast, lunch and
coffee breaks (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday), Friday banquet and
one copy of the proceedings. In addition, the nightly rate at the
conference hotel is a great deal for it's downtown location and
amenities like free wireless Internet, fitness room and swimming pool.

An interesting note:
Portland, Maine has been identified by Frommer's Travel guides as one of
the top twelve places to visit in 2007. Read more at:
http://www.frommers.com/destinations/article.cfm?destid=1619&articleid=4056&t=Frommer%27s%20Top%20Travel%20Destinations%20for%202007

I hope you will all be able to join us for a fun and productive meeting
and look forward to meeting you in August.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Linda
--
Linda Healy
Science Writer and Events Coordinator