[Annelida] tube building polychaete identification

MariaADean at aol.com MariaADean at aol.com
Thu Jul 6 23:20:26 EST 2006

Hello Kirk,
I am not an expert, but am a biochemist. I do study Pectinaria  gouldii
cement and genetics (collaboratively). The tubes do look similar to  those that we
have collected from the New England (USA) coastal area. Have  you seen the
worms? That would tell the tale. I can send you some pictures we  have taken if
you are interested.
Maria A. Dean
Coe College
Department of Chemistry
Cedar Rapids, Iowa,  52402
In a message dated 7/6/2006 3:11:50 AM Central Standard Time,