[Annelida] Anotochaetonoe michelbhaudi

Daniel Martin dani at ceab.csic.es
Tue Jun 13 05:48:37 EST 2006

Dear colleagues,

following the link below, you will be temporarily
able to download our recently published paper on
polynoids associated to chaetopterids:

Britayev & Martin, D. (2005) Scale-worms
(Polychaeta, Polynoidae) associated with
chaetopterid worms (Polychaeta, Chaetopteridae),
with description of a new genus and species.
Journal of Natural History 39(48): 4081-4099.

In addition to some ecological and taxonomic
remarks on Ophthalmonoe petiboneae and
Lepidasthenia brunea and a brief update of the
symbiotic relationships between chaetopterids and
other polychaetes, we describe a new genus and
species, Anotochaetonoe michelbhaudi dedicated to
Michel Bhaud, excellent taxonomist, ecologist
(polychaetologist in summary) and, unfortunately
for science and the polychaete's world, recently

As the paper has been published in B&W, we also
decided to offer you the possibility to have a
look on the original colour plates, which can be
seen at:

Both files are also accessible from Dani's personal web site (see below).

Dani and Temir.

Dr. Daniel Martin

+ Centre d'Estudis Avancats de Blanes (CSIC)
+ Carrer d'accés a la Cala Sant Francesc, núm.14
+ 17300 Blanes (Girona), Catalunya (Spain)
( 34 972 336101
: Institutional:  http://www.ceab.csic.es
: Personal: http://www.ceab.csic.es/~dani/