[Annelida] Prof. W.C. M'Intosh digitised. Challenger Reports online.

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.co.nz
Wed Jun 14 16:31:07 EST 2006

There is an electronic version of the Challenger Expedition reports.  I
haven't seen any publicity for it previously but it may have been online a
year or two. If you've ever lifted the massive Polychaete volume from the
shelf you will be a fan of this resource. It is image digitised rather than
OCR text, with each print page as a jpg, and good navigation links. It should
be noted the plates are unnecessarily rather murky & discoloured compared to
the originals.

Prepared by Dr. David C. Bossard. He claims copyright on the digitisations as
well as the website pages, and if you find it valuable for a project I'm sure
he'd appreciate some acknowledgement of his work.

Volume 12. Zoology  34 XXXIV: Annelida Polychæta.

  Geoff Read <g.read at niwa.co.nz>