I´m Irene Malonda, a PhD student of Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. I have
many Cirratulids to identificate from Cartagena harbour (Spain), and the
most abundant are Monticellina. I´m not very sure if I have one, two or more
species (I think at least two), so I´m trying to find taxonomic keys and
information abour the species. I read papers from Blake (1991, 1996) and
some of Mary Petersen.
I made a list of all the species I found, and I dont know if this list is ok
or there are some more or less. If anybody could help me with these I´ll be
very grateful. Thanks a lot!
Monticellina list of species:
- M. dorsoblanchialis (Kirkegaard, 1959)
- M. baptisteae Blake, 1991
- M. cryptica Blake, 1996
- M. luticastella (Jumars, 1975)
- M. secunda (Banse and Hobson, 1968)
- M. serratiseta (serratisetis??) (Banse and Hobson, 1968)
- M. siblina Blake, 1996
- M. tesselata (Hartman, 1960)
- M. annulosa (Hartman, 1965)
- M. heterochaeta Laubier, 1961
Laboratoria de Biología Marina e Invertebrados
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Monticellina-%28Cirratulidae%29-tf2238024.html#a6205796
Sent from the Bio.net - Annelida forum at Nabble.com.