[Annelida] SPNHC Survey

Sendall, Kelly RBCM:EX via annelida%40net.bio.net (by KSENDALL from royalbcmuseum.bc.ca)
Thu Apr 12 11:40:51 EST 2007

Dear list-serv members,

The Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections (SPNHC)
has designed a survey to gather opinions about SPNHC from our colleagues
who are not SPNHC members. Please excuse any cross-posting since we are
intentionally circulating this widely.

In 2006, a sessional committee on Long-Range Planning was formed. One of
the committee's charges was to develop and conduct a survey of the SPNHC
membership to learn more about its composition and membership perception
of the society. This survey has been distributed to our membership. A
companion survey was also created to help SPNHC understand how other
members of the collections community perceive SPNHC and the activities
in which we are involved. The survey is anonymous and consists of 18
questions which should take 5-10 minutes to complete.

Please visit: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=563253506155...and
complete the survey by April 21; we plan to tabulate the results and
report significant findings to the SPNHC membership at the Annual
Meeting in May.

If you work with natural history collections, we would very much
appreciate your time in taking our survey. The feedback we receive will
help formulate the future directions of the society.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Tim White, President
Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections

Kelly Sendall
Senior Collections Manager,
Invertebrates, Fish, Reptiles and Amphibians
Royal BC Museum
675 Belleville Street
Victoria, BC CANADA
V8W 9W2