[Annelida] Re: Polychaetes from high-altitude Andean lakes

José Eriberto Assis via annelida%40net.bio.net (by eri.assis from gmail.com)
Mon Apr 23 14:16:40 EST 2007

Dear Dr. Igor Jirkov

 I wrote a paper about *Ficopomatus uschakovi* witch yet was accepted, but
wasn't published. The species forms conglomerates in great number of
calcareous tubes on dead wood of mangroves that are semi-submerged in the
brook, the margins of which are covered by a rich mangrove vegetation. The
water analyses provided the following parameters:

Table 1. High tide
  Alcalinity

Total hardness
 Nitrate Nitrite Ammonium Salinity