[Annelida] Researcher addresses databases

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Wed Apr 25 17:42:34 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

R.I.P. PRO

I have taken the old 'Polychaete Researcher Online' web pages offline
... forever! I'm thinking about how to set up a replacement, as a simple
facility where you can have control over your own information - maybe
just a blog page mechanism where you can freely make your own entries
and delete old info. As long as I don't have to work out what you want
done, or what you mean when you send me stuff, I'll be happy! Any
suggestions welcome.

Meantime I suggest some alternative databases and ideas for
seeking/providing people information at the old page below. You are
welcome to continue to send change of address information direct to me
or to the list.

http://www.annelida.net/pro.html

Cheers,

   Geoff Read <g.read from niwa.co.nz>