[Annelida] rag worms or nereis diversicolor question

Dan Wartian via annelida%40net.bio.net (by fallguy911 At verizon.net)
Thu Jan 11 20:56:18 EST 2007

I just had a quick question regarding rag worms or nereis diversicolor.  I was wondering if it was possible to raise them or also if it was possible to keep them in a salt water tank for an extended period of time.  I would greatly appreciate a response.
                                                                                          Thank you,
                                                                                                        Danny