[Annelida] rag worms or nereis diversicolor question

Roger Bamber via annelida%40net.bio.net (by r.bamber At nhm.ac.uk)
Mon Jan 15 04:07:03 EST 2007

Nereis diversicolor is easy to keep in salt-water tanks if given simple
glass tubes in which to live (thereby easier to  maintain than in
sediment, and easier to observe).  They are omnivorous.
Tou might also contact those who are commercially farming ragworm (N.
virens), for example Seabait in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK.

Roger

Dr Roger Bamber
Consultancy Leader
Environment: Coastal & Marine
The Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road
London SW7 5BD
United Kingdom

Tel: 0207 942 5636
Fax: 0207 942 5054

<http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nhm-consulting/>

The whale, dolphin and porpoise strandings webpage is:
<http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/projects/strandings/>

The TRANSMAP project webpage is:
http://www.transmap.fc.ul.pt/index.asp?01pu