[Annelida] meiofauna Annelida

Worsaae, Katrine via annelida%40net.bio.net (by KWorsaae At snm.ku.dk)
Sat Jan 27 09:29:26 EST 2007

Dear Victor,
Besides the handbooks already recommended, I can only agree that you search on the following authors:
Wilfried Westheide
Günter Purschke
Monika M. Müller
Reinhardt M. Kristensen
Alexander B. Tzetlin
Reinhardt M. Rieger
Bertil Swedmark
Claude Jouin or Jouin-Toulmond
Nathan W. Riser
There are off course many more, but these will give you a good start.

I made a review of interstitial polychaetes in 2005 that can lead you to much of the general litterature:
Worsaae K & Kristensen RM, 2005. Evolution of interstitial polychaetes. Hydrobiologia 535/536: 319-340.

As well as revisions of Nerillidae and Psammodrilidae, that will give you the litterature on these particular families:

Worsaae K, 2005. Systematics of Nerillidae (Polychaeta, Annelida). Meiofauna Marina 14: 49-74.

Worsaae K & Sterrer, W (2006). Description of two new interstitial species of Psammodrilidae (Annelida) from Bermuda. Marine Biology Research 2: 431-445.

Sincerely

Katrine

Ass. Prof. Katrine Worsaae

Marine Biological Laboratory, Elsinore

Strandpromenaden 5

DK-3000 Helsingør

Denmark

Email: kworsaae At snm.ku.dk (will soon be changed to kworsaae At bi.ku.dk)