[Annelida] more PDFs at my personal web site

Daniel Martin via annelida%40net.bio.net (by dani from ceab.csic.es)
Mon Jul 9 02:09:37 EST 2007

Dear colleagues,

continuing with my idea of making all my bibliography as widely
available as possible to the scientific community, I have been finally
able to fulfil an old wish that perhaps some of you have already had the
opportunity to meet.

Together with Temir Britayev, we are keeping a successful collaboration
dealing with the study of symbiotic polychaetes, and maybe one of the
first (but not the last) of our joint works finally ended with the
publication of a review of symbiotic polychaetes published in
Oceanography and Marine Biology: An Annual Review in 1998. At that time
PDFs were not a common product of scientific journals and since then
(due to the really scarce number of reprints free provided by the
journal ;-) ), a preprinted version has been available for downloading
at my personal web site, trying to compensate those of you that did nor
receive one of these reprints.

Now, it is a pleasure to offer you the possibility to choose between the
old pre-printed version and a new PDF including the complete printed
paper, which can also be downloaded at my personal web site (see below).

Although I have reduced the quality to the minimum possible (without
loosing the quality and readability of both text an figures), the
resulting file is quite big (about 10 MB for the 124 pages), so take
this into account if you are interested in downloading it.

I hope to see most of you next month in Portland.

Have a nice weekend.

Dani.

--
Dr. Daniel Martin

Scientific Researcher
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas (CSIC)

Director
Centre d'Estudis Avancats de Blanes (CEAB)

-> Carrer d'acces a la Cala Sant Francesc 14
-> 17300 Blanes (Girona), Catalunya (Spain)
-> Tel: (34) 972336101
-> Fax: (34) 972337806
-> WWW Institutional: http://www.ceab.csic.es
-> WWW Personal:      http://www.ceab.csic.es/~dani/