[Annelida] Pista dibranchis Gibbs, 1971 or Scionella dibranchis (Gibbs, 1971) ?

Joao Miguel de Matos Nogueira via annelida%40net.bio.net (by nogueira from ib.usp.br)
Fri Jul 20 06:42:08 EST 2007

Dear Dave

I don't know that species, nor have any description here, however, if the name "dibranchis" means it only has two branchiae (1 pair), it probably belongs to Pistella Hartmann-Schröder, 1996.

Cheers

João

 On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 01:33:30 -0400, Karlen, David wrote

--
Prof. Dr João Miguel de Matos Nogueira
Departamento de Zoologia