[Annelida] Validity of Capitella jonesi vs. Capitellides jonesi

James Blake via annelida%40net.bio.net (by jablake9 from gmail.com)
Fri Jul 27 17:06:14 EST 2007

David,

The genus Capitellides Mesnil, 1897 was synonymized with Capitella
Blainville, 1828 by Warren (1976: J. Zool. London, 180:195-209).  You can
safely call the species Capitella jonesi Hartman.

Jim