[Annelida] New PDF papers available

Daniel Martin via annelida%40net.bio.net (by dani from ceab.csic.es)
Thu Jun 21 02:29:05 EST 2007

Dear colleagues,

I am in the process to make (slowly) all my bibliography available as
PDF files, which will be downloadable from my personal web site. In
addition to those previously posted (including the most recent ones),
the following list of more or less old papers are made currently available:

Martin, D., 1987.- Polychaetous annelids associated to coraline algae
aggreggates of the Catalan littoral shores [In Spanish]. Misc. Zool.,
11: 135- 156.
Martin, D., 1987.- The polychaetous annelids community from coraline
algae aggreggates of the Catalan littoral shores: species
characterisation [In Spanish]. Publ. Dept. Zool. Barcelona XII: 45- 54.
Martin, D., Dantart, L. & Ballesteros, M., 1990.- Molluscs from
coralline algae aggreggates of the Catalan littoral shores [In Spanish].
Lavori S.I.M. , 23: 445- 456.
Martin, D. & Alós, C., 1987.- Autolytus sardai , new species of
Autolytinae (Syllidae: Polychaeta) from the Spanish coast [In Spanish].
Cah. Biol. Mar., 28: 579- 584.
Martin, D. & San Martín, G., 1988.- Presence of Syllis torquata Marion &
Bobretzky (Syllidae: Polychaeta) in the Spanish coast [In Spanish].
Publ. Dept. Zool. Barcelona, XIV: 31- 35.
Martin, D., 1989.- Review of the species of Owenidae (Annelida,
Polychaeta) from the Iberian peninsula [In Spanish]. Sci. Mar. , 53(1):
45- 50.
Martin, D. & Giangrande, A., 1991.- Novafabricia bilobata sp. nov.
(Polychaeta, Sabellidae, Fabricinae) in the Mediterranean Sea. Ophelia,
33: 113- 120.
Martin, D. & Alvà, V., 1988.- Sphaerodorum ophiurophoretos n. sp., une
nouvelle éspece de Sphaerodoridae (Annelida, Polychaeta) commensal sur
Amphipholis squamata (Echinodermata, Ophiuridae). Bull. Inst. R. Sci.
Nat. Belgique. Biol. , 58: 45- 49.
Martin, D., Abelló, P. & Cartes, J., 1991.- A new species of
Ophryotrocha (Polychaeta: Dorvilleidae) commensal of Geryon longipes
(Crustacea: Brachyura) from the Western Mediterranean Sea. J. Nat. Hist.
, 25: 279- 292.
Martin, D., Rosell, D. & Uriz, M.J., 1992.- Harmothoe hyalonemae sp.
nov. (Polychaeta: Polynoidae), an exclusive inhabitant of different
atlanto- mediterranean species of Hyalonema (Porifera: Hexactinellida).
Ophelia, 35(3): 169- 185.
Palacín, P., Martin, D.  & Gili, J.M., 1991.- Features of spatial
distribution of benthic infauna in a Mediterranean shallow water Bay.
Mar. Biol , 110: 315- 321.
Ballesteros, E., Martin, D. & Uriz, M.J., 1992.- Biological activity of
extracts from some Mediterranean Macrophytes. Bot. Mar. , 35(2): 481-
485. PDF article.
Uriz, M.J., Martin, D. & Rosell, D., 1992.- Relationships of biological
and taxonomic characteristics to chemically mediated bioactivity in
Mediterranean littoral sponges. Mar. Biol., 113(2): 287- 297.

If you try, please let me know any possible problem so that I could
arrange it.

Hope to see most of you in Portland next August!

Dani Martin.