[Annelida] Encyclopedia of Life

Brian Paavo via annelida%40net.bio.net (by paavo from wormguy.com)
Sat May 12 16:54:30 EST 2007

I wonder if there is any 'grass-roots' route that we can initiate which
would foster the EOL project?  The people on this list have somewhat
self-selected themselves as being web-savvy as well as interested and
competent among the annelids.  Similarly there are bird folk lists,
lepidopteran lists, etc.  One thought might be prompting the EOL
organisers for a template or wiki submission access for list members.
If every person here put in a page on a species they've described or
worked on significantly...well...it could be a start.  Any other thoughts?

Cheers,
Brian Paavo :)

Benthic Science Limited
172 Mystery Creek Road