[Annelida] Inomata, 1927.

Alexander Muir via annelida%40net.bio.net (by a.muir from nhm.ac.uk)
Thu Sep 27 09:15:16 EST 2007

Dear worm people,

                            I am still working with Drs. Glasby, Timm
and Gil on a paper about non-marine polychaetes. Our library cannot
trace one paper, possibly because the title of the Japanese journal has
been incorrectly translated into English.

Inomata, S. 1927. Habits and a method of control of Ceratocephale
osawai; an annelid which injures the rice plant by cutting its roots.
Annual Report Agriculture, Japan 307: ?.

If anyone out there has a copy of this paper, I would be most grateful
if you could send me a photocopy (or e-mail attachment) of the paper AND
the title-page of the journal (so we can quote it correctly).

Sincere thanks,

                        Alex Muir

Mr. A.I. Muir,

Polychaete Research Group, Department of Zoology, The Natural History
Museum, Cromwell Road, South Kensington, LONDON SW7 5BD, UNITED KINGDOM

Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 5567     Fax: +44 (0)20 7942 5054

http://www.nhm.ac.uk//research-curation/staff-directory/zoology/cv-5565.
html