[Annelida] PDF link McIntosh 1922

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Sun Sep 30 23:54:08 EST 2007

Paulo Henrique Bonifácio wrote:
> I found the PDF  "McIntosh, W. C. 1922. The British Marine Annelids,
> Vol. IV, part I - Hermellidae to Sabellidae. Ray Society" in link:
> http://www.archive.org/details/monographofbriti00mcinrich

Thank you Paulo,

I also found:

Ashworth, J. H.  1912: Catalogue of the Chaetopoda in the British
Museum. A. Polychaeta: Part. 1. Arenicolidae. London. British Museum.
http://www.archive.org/details/catalogueofchaet00ashwrich
(Has an interesting historical preamble)

Ehlers, E. 1912:  Polychaeta.  National Antarctic Expedition Natural
History Zoology 6: 1-32.
http://www.archive.org/details/naturalhistoryvo06britrich

Gould, A. A.  1841: Report On The Invertebrata Of Massachusetts,
Comprising The Mollusca, Crustacea, Annelida, And Radiata. Cambridge,
Ma. Folsom, Wells, & Thurston, HC.
http://www.archive.org/details/reportoninverteb00goulrich
(very little on annelids)

Michaelsen, W.  1900: Oligochaeta. Friedlander und sohn. [Das Tierreich
v.10]
http://www.archive.org/details/oligochaeta10mich

Currently there are various other expedition, marine biology, zoology
texts online, found by searching those keywords. Also some early Annals
and magazine of Natural History.

And if anyone is in the market for it there seems to be at least two
sets of McIntosh's Ray Society monograph currently advertised by
bookdealers on the web - you'll need around USD 1000.

   Geoff Read <g.read from niwa.co.nz>
    http://www.annelida.net/
    http://www.niwascience.co.nz/ncabb/