[Annelida] need help

Samia Selim via annelida%40net.bio.net (by selim_samia from yahoo.com)
Thu Apr 3 16:17:36 EST 2008

Dear all
   Now I preparing a paper about new records of syllids from the Egyptian waters. I have many specimens of Parapionosyllis, one of them similar to P. floridana in the general shape, and prostomium without eyes, but with parapodial glands and the setae are shorter, is there any species similar to this or not? Please, if any know, Please tell me, because the library of my institute is so poor in the recent publications. Also I have been doubt in the identification of some specimens . So,  I  need any recent publications about this genus (excluding any published in Bull. Mar. Sci –present in our library- and Australian records 2005; I get them from the net).
  Please, if anyone  have  copies helping me in my work, send me (if you can electronically).
  Many thanks for your help and cooperation.
   I will be so grateful if you can send me copies of the following publications:

  Imajima, M. 1966. The Syllidae (Polychaetous Annelids) from Japan (III). Eusyllinae. Publ. Seto Marine Biol. Lab. 14: 85-116.

  Imajima, M. 1966. The Syllidae (Polychaetous Annelids) from Japan (I). Exogoninae. Publ. Seto Marine Biol. Lab. 13: 385-404.

  Kudenov, J. A. & L. Harris. 1995. Family Syllidae Grube, 1850, p 1-97. In J. A. Blake, B. Hilbig & P. H. Scott (eds.) Taxonomic Atlas of the Benthic Fauna of the Santa Maria Basin and Western Santa Barbara Channel. Vol 5. The Annelida, Part 2: 1-99. Santa Barbara Museum Nat. Hist. California.

  A big thank to every body that try to help me and replied to my requests.
  Samia Selim