Phuket paper Re: [Annelida] request for papers

Geoff Read via (by from
Sat Apr 19 02:59:57 EST 2008

If someone else has it I think the paper below covers some of those. I don't have access to the journal, or a copy myself.

Hylleberg, J. ; Nateewathana, A. 1991:  Polychaetes of Thailand, Spionidae (Part 1);  Prionospio of the steenstrupi   group with description of eight new species from the Andaman Sea.  Phuket Marine Biological Center, Research Bulletin 55: 1-32.

P. membranacea is an Imajima species

Imajima, M. 1990:  Spionidae (Annelida, Polychaeta), from Japan IV. The genus Prionospio (Prionospio).  Bulletin of the National Science Museum Series A (Zoology) 16(3): 105-140.

It is  online directly at:
Also search down in  as Imajima's papers on other putative Prionospio subgenera are online.

>>> On 18/04/2008 at 4:08 p.m., "smitha ck" <smithack07 from> wrote:
> * Hi all,
> I am a research fellow from India and working on Taxonomy of Polychaetes of
>    the Continental Shelf of India.
>    Does anyone have a pdf copy of the description of Prionospio
> andamanensis,
>    Prionospio (Prionospio) lineata, Prionospio membranacea, Prionospio
>    multibranchiata, Prionospio (Prionospio) cf cornuta, Prionospio
> (Prionospio)
>    runei and Prionospio (Minuspio) sp. ?  If with you, please send me a copy
>    of that. That will be very much helpful for my work.
>    Thanks in advance.
>    --
>    regards
>    Smitha C K
>    Department of Marine Biology,Micrbiology & Biochemistry
>    School of Ocean Science & Technology
>    Cochin University of Science & Technology
>    Cochin-16
>    Kerala
>    India

 Geoff Read < from>