[Annelida] Re: postdoc and job ad

Prof. Pei-Yuan Qian via annelida%40net.bio.net (by boqianpy from ust.hk)
Thu Aug 7 04:33:09 EST 2008

Sorry,

I shall point out that we are very much interested in larval proteomics
and genomics of tube-building polychaete worms Hydroides elegans as well
as in the mode-of-action of antifouling compounds on gene and protein
expression in competent and settling larvae of this organisms.  This is
one of reasons that I want to post these position through this
professional network system.  Thanks. PY

 Prof. PY Qian wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> A number of positions will be available in my lab shortly (see
> attached).  Please advise your students and friends to contact us
> directly if one is interested in one of post.  Thanks. PY

Pei-Yuan Qian, PhD, Professor in Biology
Contributing Editor, Marine Ecology Pregress Series

Director, Coastal Marine Laboratory

Associate Director
Atmospheric, Marine and Coastal Environment Program (AMCE)
HKUST, Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: 0852-2358-7331 (office in biology), 2358-8395 (office in CML)
Fax: 2358-1559 (biology), 2719-9102 (CML)
E-mail: boqianpy from ust.hk
Webpage: http://ihome.ust.hk/~boqianpy/