[Annelida] SCAMIT calendar

Lovell, Larry via annelida%40net.bio.net (by LLovell from lacsd.org)
Mon Dec 22 17:42:59 EST 2008

Hi Nancy, Greg and other calendar fans.
Greg and Fred's calendar was a great hit last year.  It set a great example for others to follow .... and SCAMIT has produced a calendar of very nice marine invertebrate images, including several polychaetes, for 2009.  Please check it out at the Café Press website http://www.cafepress.com/scamit (bottom of the page on the right).  They look great in your office/lab and make great gifts, too!
Season's Greeting to all,
Larry Lovell
President, SCAMIT

-----Original Message-----
From: annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu]On Behalf Of Greg Rouse
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 9:31 AM
To: Nancy Prentiss
Cc: Annelida from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: Re: [Annelida] Polychaete calendar

Hi Nancy,
Sorry to say that Fred and I did not do a 2009 calendar. Hopefully we will get one together for the next Polychaete conference.

On Dec 5, 2008, at 8:16 AM, Nancy Prentiss wrote:

I purchased Pleijel and Rouse's 2008 Polychaetous Annelids calendar while at
the 2007 polychaete conference in Portland, ME. I enjoy using it and often
refer my students and others to the images whenever I get that funny look
for telling people that I'm studying worms.

Is there a 2009 version? I'm eager to get one.

Nancy Prentiss

Department of Natural Sciences
Preble Hall, 173 High St.
University of Maine at Farmington
Farmington, Maine  04938
prentiss from maine.edu
office: (207) 778-7396
FAX:  (207) 778-7365

Annelida mailing list
Post: Annelida from net.bio.net
Help/archive: http://www.bio.net/biomail/listinfo/annelida
Resources: http://www.annelida.net

Greg Rouse
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla CA, 92093-0202

e-mail: grouse from ucsd.edu
Office Ph:    +1 858 534 7973