[Annelida] Clymenura polaris original description

Stanislas DUBOIS via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Stanislas.Dubois from ifremer.fr)
Mon Feb 4 09:03:47 EST 2008

Dear Polychaete lovers,

I'm looking for the original descrition of Clymenura polaris (Théel,
1879).  Does someone has ever look at the pictures of C. polaris on
http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=130286?  The
thing is that the prostomium doesn't look like a Clymenura-like
prostomium and there're no picture of the single cirri pygidium to
confirm the ID.

That's why I need to cheek on the original description and need your
help in my quest for truth!

Thanks a lot.

Stanislas DUBOIS (PhD)
Laboratoire DYNECO / Ecologie Benthique