[Annelida] Clymenura polaris original description

Stanislas DUBOIS via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Stanislas.Dubois from ifremer.fr)
Mon Feb 4 09:03:47 EST 2008

Dear Polychaete lovers,

I'm looking for the original descrition of Clymenura polaris (Théel,
1879).  Does someone has ever look at the pictures of C. polaris on
MARINE SPECIES website
http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=130286?  The
thing is that the prostomium doesn't look like a Clymenura-like
prostomium and there're no picture of the single cirri pygidium to
confirm the ID.

That's why I need to cheek on the original description and need your
help in my quest for truth!

Thanks a lot.
Stan.

Stanislas DUBOIS (PhD)