J. H. Day Re: [Annelida] Polychaete books/ ID

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Thu Nov 27 20:24:36 EST 2008

Meant to make a comment about copyright. The metadata at archive.org indicates NOT in copyright.
However, I would seriously doubt that this work is public domain yet by the usual rules.
Open to advice on that.

 About NIWA http://www.niwa.co.nz/about