[Annelida] Swarming 'worm'

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by g.read from niwa.co.nz)
Fri Nov 28 04:21:47 EST 2008

Hi all,

I attach a photo of an organism or part of an organism collected "scooped off the surface of the water in Malaysia during a full moon period where many thousands of these things were writhing on top of the water"

Does anyone know what it might be? It's vaguely like an enteropneust but I've never heard of those swarming.

  Geoff Read <g.read from niwa.co.nz>
   http://www.annelida.net/
   http://www.niwascience.co.nz/ncabb/